Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What's So Funny?

The other night at dinner, Sweets had a little cough that turned into a little gag that became quite a loud burp, the sound of which lead both of us to believe that his dinner was about to come flying up and out (gross but true). Thankfully that didn't happen, but the way we both jumped and scrambled to deal with what we thought was the impending vomit had Sweets thinking he was the funniest thing ever. He kept trying for a repeat performance using the old fake cough trick, and when that failed to get a rise out of us, he pulled out every other trick in the book and the winner was his hilarious repetition of us asking him "what's so funny?" I have NO idea where he got this level of goofiness but every time I watch this, I die laughing. Just a little preface: the first thing you'll hear him say (in case you don't speak toddler) is "ice cream and crackers," which is what he calls ice cream sandwiches. I am never going to correct him because I think it's the cutest thing ever. He can call them that until he goes to college, as far as I'm concerned!


No comments:

Post a Comment