Thursday, January 2, 2014

39 Weeks



How far along? 
39 weeks...and 3 days, to be exact. This was the gestational age at which I delivered Sweets and I honestly did not think I would surpass this date with Baby #2. I'm a little annoyed. And also exhausted, apparently. Look at those bags under my eyes!

How big is baby? 
The size of a small pumpkin and around 7 pounds

Total weight gain?
Up 21 pounds at the midwife's office - no weight gain again this week, which is normal at the end

Maternity clothes?
 Wishing they still fit comfortably! 

Sleep?
Eh. 

Best moment of the week?
I have had the best time over the last two weeks soaking up the last of my one-on-one days with my sweet boy. He has been so snuggly and fun, and sleeping well too, which has allowed me to catch some cat naps - SO nice. Today when I put him down for his nap, his little head shot up from his pillow as I was leaving and he said "Mommy? I love you." :::melts:::

Food cravings?
 Granola is the flavor of the week...yum

Labor Signs?
 Ouch, those practice contractions!

Symptoms?
I would say my most pronounced symptom this week is moodiness. I'm just large and annoyed.

Movement?
Slowing down but still there, mainly in the evening

Gender?
Come on out and meet us, baby, so we can find out!

What I’m looking forward to?
Meeting G2! That's all that's left to do at this point!

What I miss?
Being comfortable. I'm so not. Ever.

Weekly Wisdom?
The waiting game continues...

Milestones?
2 cm dilated at my appointment today and had my membranes stripped...bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment