Thursday, November 14, 2013

32 Weeks



How far along? 
32 weeks. Wow.

How big is baby? 
The size of a jicama - what in the heck is that? Almost 4 pounds!

Total weight gain?
Hm. Not sure. At my midwife's last week I was up 16 pounds, according to their scale. Today our home scale says 14.5, so I'm not sure what the true number is.

Maternity clothes?
 As Sarah Palin would say, "you betcha!"

Sleep?
Do I really have to tell you?

Best moment of the week?
Another less than stellar week, unfortunately. We're all sick again. Thanks preschool. On the upside, both of our moms cooked for us this weekend, which was such a treat for me! 

Food cravings?
 Nothing really major...I'm still Pinning a lot of pumpkin recipes, and I buy a can of pumpkin everytime I go to the store so I can continue my pumpkin kick even when the season is over.

Labor Signs?
 None this week, thank you very much! Braxton Hicks have diminished to what feels like a much more manageable amount.

Symptoms?
Oh, a little of everything these days. 

Movement?
So alien-esque! My whole belly contorts sometimes with the baby's antics, and you can just watch body parts rippling beneath the skin and poking out. It's so wild! I totally wonder what he or she is up to in there.

Gender?
 I still don't have a strong feeling either way. But the general consensus of others is boy, and I'm inclined to agree. I would definitely be more surprised if this baby was a girl than if it was a boy. I'm still loving our decision to be suprised - it is going to be so much fun!

What I’m looking forward to?
Getting healthy? I know I've said that before, but apparently I didn't say it LOUD ENOUGH.

What I miss?
A house with no germs in it

Weekly Wisdom?
8 weeks to go...you're going to need to work on the nursery a bit faster!

Milestones?
My custom-made maternity bridesmaid's gown for my bestie's wedding arrived today! So excited to celebrate with her in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment