Monday, May 6, 2013

5 Weeks



How far along? 
5 weeks...and rockin' some major bloat

How big is baby? 
The size of an appleseed

Total weight gain?
 Nada

Maternity clothes?
 Definitely not, however I did pull out my tote of maternity clothes to start figuring out what I can use again. It will be a challenge, since I'll be at my largest in a totally different season than I was last time

Sleep?
 Not.Good. I think it's hormone-related, but I can't seem to stay asleep lately and it's 
really, really annoying

Best moment of the week? 
Finding a seamstress to custom-make my bridesmaid's dress for my bestie's wedding in December...when I'll be a whale ;) 

Food cravings?
 Carbs

Food aversions?
 Lunch meat...which isn't awful considering I really shouldn't be eating it anyway

Symptoms?
 A little more tired during the day, exhausted in the evening, still hungry

Movement?
 We’re a long way from that

Gender?
 Your guess is as good as ours. It's worth noting that Hubs' and I are both having
 "girl feelings" this week.

What I’m looking forward to?
 Telling Mom and Dad G for Mother's Day!

What I miss?
 A good night's sleep. But that is nothing new.

Weekly Wisdom?
 In the first trimester, there are 300 years in a day

Milestones?
 Baby's heart starts beating this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment