Monday, May 20, 2013

7 Weeks



How far along? 
7 weeks. I have a blump ;-)

How big is baby? 
The size of a blueberry! Poppyseed to blueberry in 3 weeks - crazy!

Total weight gain?
 Zilch

Maternity clothes?
 The belly band has made a couple of appearances this week, but mostly I am just sticking to empire waist tops and dresses.

Sleep?
Not bad. Better after relegating the cat to the basement every night because his yowling was just getting out of hand. And I will not be woken up by a cat.

Best moment of the week?
Getting our vegetable garden planted - looking forward to homegrown veggies this summer! 

Food cravings?
 Taco salad

Food aversions?
 Still lunch meat, and I also find that many things are not appealing to me at the moment that I attempt to eat them. I'll eat a bite of something, and then I'm done because it's just not what I want.

Symptoms?
 Sooooooo tired! And if I get hungry, I definitely feel nauseous. Bras are fitting a little snugger too - that's not the worst thing ;)

Movement?
 I've read that baby's little paddle arms are flicking back and forth but of course I'm not feeling it!

Gender?
 Pink or blue, either will do!

What I’m looking forward to?
 Just a week until my first appointment with my midwife!

What I miss?
 Energy

Weekly Wisdom?
 If you are going to ride with your boss to a meeting, put something in your stomach first so you don't spend the whole ride willing yourself not to barf in her car.

Milestones?
Halfway through the first tri, does that count?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment