Monday, May 13, 2013

6 Weeks



How far along? 
6 weeks. The bloat continues.

How big is baby? 
The size of a pea. I don't know why but that seems huge to me!

Total weight gain?
 Nothing yet

Maternity clothes?
 Well. I can definitely say that by the end of the day my work pants and jeans are uncomfortable. I have already used the hair band trick to give me a bit of room and tomorrow, I am breaking out the belly band. 

Sleep?
 Better this week. I don't know what was up with last week, but it seems to have resolved itself for now.

Best moment of the week? 
Telling Mom and Dad G and my bro and sis-in-law over Mother's Day weekend!

Food cravings?
 Pickles (I know, so trite), hearty, filling foods like burgers. Bacon, definitely bacon.

Food aversions?
 Still lunch meat, and I also find that many things are not appealing to me at the moment that I attempt to eat them. I'll eat a bite of something, and then I'm done because it's just not what I want.

Symptoms?
 Very tired. I could nap every day if I had the opportunity. A few fleeting moments of queasiness that pass quickly. Bloated and gassy (sorry, it's the rather unpleasant truth).

Movement?
 Just gas bubbles ;)

Gender?
 Pink polos and pearls? More snakes and snails and puppy dog tails?

What I’m looking forward to?
 Having an actual baby bump as opposed to baby bloat

What I miss?
 Ok, ok, I admit it. I am missing wine this week. My parents made a delicious salmon dinner on Sunday and I was jonesing for a glass of white.

Weekly Wisdom?
 OMG. Only 6 weeks?

Milestones?
It's always neat to celebrate Mother's Day with a baby in your belly
  

No comments:

Post a Comment