Monday, July 8, 2013

14 Weeks



How far along? 
14 weeks! Hello, second tri!

How big is baby? 
The size of a lemon

Total weight gain?
Holding steady at +2 lbs for now

Maternity clothes?
 I am definitely in that in-between stage...most of my regular bottoms don't fit, aside from sweats and yoga pants, but I am still too small for the majority of maternity bottoms. It's frustrating trying to get dressed in the morning.

Sleep?
Still need lots...still not getting enough...

Best moment of the week?
We had a great holiday weekend - the perfect mix of on-the-go fun and relaxation. Tough transition back to work on Monday!

Food cravings?
 All foods. All the time.

Food aversions?
 Ha ha, what are those? If it's food, I want it.

Symptoms?
 Not to beat a dead horse, but: Hunger. Broken out skin. Fatigue. Sound familiar?  

Movement?
 I had a moment a few days ago that made me wonder whether I was feeling some early baby gurgles...I woke up laying on my stomach in bed and felt that unique bubble-popping sensation, but I can't tell if it was truly movement or just gastrointestinal noise ;)

Gender?
 STILL thinking pink...but if I had to put money on it, I'm not sure either way!

What I’m looking forward to?
My trip to Vegas next week with my mama! 4 days at The Venetian for the Advanced Placement conference with a side of (very tame) mother-daughter fun!  

What I miss?
 My face not looking like a connect-the-dots puzzle

Weekly Wisdom?
Maternity bathing suit shopping with a toddler is even less fun than it sounds.

Milestones?
Finally, the second trimester! Baby can do all kinds of things, including pee. That's so weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment