Monday, July 1, 2013

13 Weeks


How far along? 
13 weeks - wow!

How big is baby? 
The size of a peach, which have been tasting delicious to me lately. I eat one almost every day with breakfast.

Total weight gain?
Up a total of 2 pounds, according to the scale at my midwife's office.

Maternity clothes?
 There was another maternity jeans sighting this week ;) What can I say? They're SO comfortable!

Sleep?
Know what's waking me up now? Hunger. I remember this from being pregnant with Sweets. I wake up either in the middle of the night or the wee hours of the morning ravenously hungry. There is no way I can go back to sleep until I get up and have a little snack. I've been choosing half a banana, because it's quick, easy and nutritious, but Hubs tells me it's really annoying when I eat them in bed. But it's cold out in the kitchen!

Best moment of the week?
Hearing the wonderous whoosh-whoosh-whoosh of G2's heart beating away!

Food cravings?
 All foods. All the time.

Food aversions?
 Ha ha, what are those? If it's food, I want it.

Symptoms?
 Not too many at this point. Still some sciactic pain now and then, which my midwife says will hopefully ease up when the uterus moves up and out of the pelvis in the next week or two. 

Movement?
 Hopefully not too much longer until I feel some!

Gender?
 Still thinking pink...

What I’m looking forward to?
 The holiday weekend with friends and family, and finally, a break from work!

What I miss?
Being able to go more than 2 hours without dreaming about food (and subsequently needing to eat it). It's getting kind of old. 

Weekly Wisdom?
When you're pregnant with #2, it is totally acceptable to catch a few zzzzs at 5 pm every day while watching PBS with your toddler.

Milestones?
Last week of the first trimester! Hearing G2's heartbeat via doppler. And someone who didn't know I'm pregnant asked me if I had a baby bump, so it gives me hope that I'm looking a little less pudgy and a little more pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment