Monday, June 24, 2013

12 Weeks



How far along? 
12 weeks!

How big is baby? 
The size of a plum, which I can appreciate since I've been eating one almost every day

Total weight gain?
According to the home scale, up 1.5 pounds

Maternity clothes?
 Still mostly regular stuff, though I did dig out my maternity camis for layering

Sleep?
Eh. I seem to be consistently waking up around 2 am. I have to pee and then I have a hard time falling back asleep. 

Best moment of the week?
Catching up with a very old and very dear friend!

Food cravings?
 I wouldn't call them cravings at the moment. It's just that when something tastes good I want to keep eating, and eating, and eating...

Food aversions?
 Ha ha, what are those? If it's food, I want it.

Symptoms?
 It has really warmed up here in the last week and I am finding that I feel a lot more worn out by the heat than usual. Also, I have been having very noticable and very uncomfortable sciatic pain that radiates from my lower back down into my legs :(  

Movement?
 Reflexes are functioning now - if I could poke baby, he or she would move!

Gender?
 I'm thinking pink this week, but mostly because we've been talking about girl names lately (and we haven't decided whether to keep the names a surprise too)

What I’m looking forward to?
 My next appointment with my midwife this Friday

What I miss?
 Feeling rested

Weekly Wisdom?
Homemade strawberry rhubarb crisp tastes AMAZING

Milestones?
Well, I thought I was in the last week of the first trimester, but upon double-checking it looks like I have one more week...

Look who special-guested in my photos this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment