Monday, June 17, 2013

11 Weeks



How far along? 
11 weeks!

How big is baby? 
HUGE! The size of a lime!

Total weight gain?
Still at plus zero...hungry baby!

Maternity clothes?
 Well. Hubs and I went out for my birthday dinner last week and I knew I was going to eat myself silly on seafood, so I very intentionally wore maternity jeans ;) But skinny ones, so that made me feel less ridiculous for busting out the full panel in the first trimester.

Sleep?
If my cat would shut up, it would be pretty good.

Best moment of the week?
Celebrating Father's Day with all the dads in my life.

Food cravings?
 The intense need for Mexican food is easing up and hasn't really been replaced by anything yet.

Food aversions?
 Ha ha, what are those? If it's food, I want it.

Symptoms?
 Starving (like I have a tapeworm, starving), tired, and still breaking out. 

Movement?
 Not feeling anything, but I read that baby is quite the little water acrobat in there.

Gender?
 Still don't have an inkling!

What I’m looking forward to?
 My next appointment with my midwife on 6/28.

What I miss?
 Being able to choose anything from my closet in the morning. I'm still too small for most maternity clothes, but rapidly outgrowing my regular stuff.

Weekly Wisdom?
Yoga pants are your friend.

Milestones?
Only this week and next week left in the first tri! 

No comments:

Post a Comment