Monday, June 3, 2013

9 Weeks


How far along? 
9 weeks. Cruising right along!

How big is baby? 
The size of a grape. I feel like we're just working our way through a big bowl of fruit salad ;-)

Total weight gain?
 Honestly, I haven't checked this week. I would assume nothing, since that seems to be the status quo at the moment.

Maternity clothes?
 Nothing official yet. Still using the belly band on work pants and jeans.

Sleep?
Alright I guess. If I wake up at night, I have a hard time falling back asleep for a number of reasons: I have to pee, I'm hungry, my brain starts going...so annoying.

Best moment of the week?
Our day spent on safari on Saturday! 

Food cravings?
 Still Mexican...I might nickname this little bean Pepe

Food aversions?
 Not too many, honestly. Just a finicky appetite.

Symptoms?
 Still tired. Still hungry. Oh, and I find that scrolling on the computer makes me nauseous. I had to walk away from a project at work for a bit because I had that yucky carsick feeling, and Pinterest will do it to me, too.

Movement?
 We shall see if we can spy the baby moving around at Wednesday's ultrasound!

Gender?
 Well, it's either a boy or a girl ;-)

What I’m looking forward to?
 Wednesday's ultrasound - can't wait to peek at this little one!

What I miss?
 Energy. Caffeine.

Weekly Wisdom?
Carry snacks. Always. Because when pregnant tummies need to eat, they need to eat now.

Milestones?
We told a few more friends this week and they were so happy! It was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment