Monday, July 15, 2013

15 Weeks


How far along? 
15 weeks

How big is baby? 
The size of an apple, which when you think about it, isn't really that descriptive. What kind of apple? 20 Ounce? Macintosh? Or those adorable mini apples my supermarket carries?

Total weight gain?
Home scale still reads +2 pounds

Maternity clothes?
 I tried to purchase some this week at Old Navy, but left with only a handful of things that weren't officially maternity, just a size up from what I normally wear. It annoys me that a "maternity tank top" is nearly twice the price of a regular tank top. However, I did pick up an amazing maternity maxi dress on the clearance rack at Target - score!

Sleep?
Still need lots...still not getting enough...

Best moment of the week?
Watching my son play corn hole with Jim Kelly last weekend! Definitely a moment to remember!

Food cravings?
 All foods. All the time.

Food aversions?
 Ha ha, what are those? If it's food, I want it.

Symptoms?
 Still so hungry! Munching round the clock...is that what a newborn feels like?  

Movement?
 Yes! I have felt the same fluttery sensation several days in a row now. So neat. I love this part of pregnancy.

Gender?
 The number one question I am asked these days is "so do you know what you're having yet?" But we don't, and we won't, until January! 

What I’m looking forward to?
Wheels up for Vegas in just two days! Poolside relaxation, sleep, and uninterupted, grown-up conversation :) Plus I hear The Venetian Resort is quite the place!  

What I miss?
This week, I will miss my boys while I'm away!

Weekly Wisdom?
Drink your water! I have experienced firsthand several times now how miserable being even a little dehydrated can make you. No fun.

Milestones?
Baby is on the move (well, technically, he or she has been on the move for weeks, it's just now G2 is big and strong enough to make his or her presence known) - woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment