Monday, July 22, 2013

16 Weeks



How far along? 
16 weeks...that's only a month away from 20 weeks, which is the halfway point! Yikes!

How big is baby? 
The size of an avocado

Total weight gain?
Home scale still reads +2 pounds. Hm. Starting to wonder about that. Will weigh in at my midwife's office next week at my appointment. 

Maternity clothes?
 A mix at this point. Some maternity, some flowy tops and dresses, lots of yoga pants

Sleep?
I am happy to report that I got some awesome shut-eye on my trip last week

Best moment of the week?
Had a terrific time with my mom on our little Vegas getaway! Vacation post to follow later this week...

Food cravings?
 All foods. All the time.

Food aversions?
 Ha ha, what are those? If it's food, I want it.

Symptoms?
 Well my skin is turning blue and I'm growing an 11th toe...kidding. I just got tired of reporting the same old symptoms. 

Movement?
 The pops, nudges and flutters are getting stronger and more frequent!

Gender?
 I'm pretty sure that if the world's most famous new parents can wait until birth to find out the gender, so can we ;)  P.S. Congrats Wills and Kate!

What I’m looking forward to?
Wow, lots to look forward to in the next few weeks - my next midwife appointment, scheduling our anatomy scan, Sweets' 3rd birthday (!!!), and our upcoming trip to the Adirondacks  

What I miss?
I have to be honest...I kind of miss not being asked "why?" 50 million times a day while on vacation...

Weekly Wisdom?
Being pregnant in Vegas is the quickest way to confirm to yourself that you are not a young party person

Milestones?
Um...having a hard time thinking of any this week. Can I go with more movement?

No comments:

Post a Comment