Thursday, December 5, 2013

35 Weeks



How far along? 
35 weeks...OMG

How big is baby? 
The size of a honeydew and over 5 pounds

Total weight gain?
Up 19 pounds, according to the home scale

Maternity clothes?
 I think this is a moot point by now

Sleep?
I get what I can and try to be ok with it

Best moment of the week?
Getting cleared for take off to DC this weekend to celebrate my BFF's wedding

Food cravings?
 Nothing major. Trying to keep up on my fluid intake, which is generally not so great

Labor Signs?
 Pass!

Symptoms?
The normal ones for this point in pregnancy, I suppose: fatigue, achiness, heartburn, clumsiness

Movement?
Poking me every day!

Gender?
SO excited to find out! I am still so happy with our decision to wait until birth. 

What I’m looking forward to?
DC bound for an amazing weekend tomorrow!

What I miss?
Just being comfortable in general. It's so difficult to find a comfy way to walk, sit, stand or lay down these days!

Weekly Wisdom?
Maternity shirts aren't really made to get you all the way to 40 weeks...

Milestones?
Is flying at 8 months pregnant a milestone? I'm going to say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment