Thursday, December 19, 2013

37 Weeks



How far along? 
37 weeks...LESS than a month out from my due date!

How big is baby? 
The size of a bunch of swiss chard - about 6 1/2 pounds and 19 inches long

Total weight gain?
Up 21 pounds at the midwife's office

Maternity clothes?
 Really?

Sleep?
Who needs it? 

Best moment of the week?
Wrapping up things at work to begin my maternity leave

Food cravings?
 This late in the game, I don't really believe in cravings, however I have been loving grapefruit lately. It's just tasting really good to me.

Labor Signs?
 Braxton Hicks are getting more intense. That's about it.

Symptoms?
I'm eight and a half months pregnant and I've got all the symptoms to show for it ;)

Movement?
Getting crowded in there...more pokes and nudges than rolls and flips nowadays

Gender?
Wow. We are really going to find out soon!

What I’m looking forward to?
Getting through the Christmas rush. Not to be a humbug, but Christmas is just stressing me out this year.

What I miss?
A nice glass of wine, not getting kung-foo'ed in the bladder, a fantastic's night's sleep...

Weekly Wisdom?
According to my iphone app, I should have had my hospital bag packed at least two weeks ago. Yeah, I should get on that.

Milestones?
Closing in on the finish line of what could be my last pregnancy, and strangely, I feel ok about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment