Friday, October 7, 2011

4 Years Ago Today

Hubs and I tied the knot on a splendid autumn afternoon, among all of our family and friends. It was the second-best day of our lives (you think nothing can top your wedding day, until the day you see your child's face for the first time. Talk about moments that take your breath away!).

I wish I could get away with wearing my wedding gown on a weekly basis. 
Man I loved that dress.

Exchanging vows.


The day could not have been more perfect!

Every last person in our (rather large) wedding party means the world to us.



The only thing I ended up eating on my wedding day was 
champagne and cake. I don't recommend that.

Then we rocked an amazing Aruban honeymoon.

Ahhh, Aruba, with your white sand beaches and candlelit, oceanside dinners.
When will we see you again?

1 comment: