Saturday, February 18, 2012

{Fluffy February} Weakness, thy name is cloth diapers.

Remember when I said like 2 weeks ago that I didn't need any more diapers? Well, I still don't, just to be clear. But then I found a couple of good deals and.....


.....yeah. Six new pockets. But here's my justification: the bottom row are all Happy Heinys and we LOVE Happy Heinys. I've been wanting to try the snap version (we currently have all velcro) because they supposedly last longer and how could I turn down those fabulous prints for $9 a diaper? The top row are all Bum Genius and I've been dying to try them out for the longest. Cottonbabies had a buy 2, get 1 free deal, which averaged out to an insanely reasonable price for 3 diapers and six inserts. And, they're all one size diapers, which means they should fit Sweets until he potty trains, and then can be recycled for the next child. See, I'm really saving money. Right? 

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment