Sunday, February 26, 2012

My kid is such a ham

I love watching Sweetie Pea's personality develop and come out. He is getting to be SUCH a little comedian! He definitely knows when we find something funny and coyly repeats himself, delighted in our reaction. He also has his own idea of what he finds humorous (for example, the word "ooopsie!" and Goofy falling in the pool on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) and I can't get enough of his squealy little giggle. So just for fun, here's my silly boy being silly:

Clomping around in Mama's boots

"That kid took my train!"

...one example of what we get when we tell him to "say cheese!"

Looking a little white trash but cute nonetheless ;)

...aaaand the other example of his "say cheese" face. Don't ask me what's going on with his little Chippendale moves, cause I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment