Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

The big 3-0...I really hope the next decade is as wonderful as the last one! And just because I'm always posting cute pics of my kid, I thought I'd change it up today...

Baby Stacy with Sonny and Cher Mom and Dad

My parents called this The Incredible Hulk face

Apparently there was something going on out there that I wanted to be a part of

Check out those cheeks!

A sunglass diva from the very beginning

With baby brother (who very nearly shares a birthday with Sweetie Pea)

Hey little girl, someday you will have the cutest baby boy you've ever seen. You'll also turn 30. You won't be so thrilled about that part.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I didn't even recognize your dad with that mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! my 29th was yesterday! hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Isn't my dad's 80's 'stache crazy? He's really got the Sonny Bono thing going on.

    basebell - happy birthday to you too! June is a great birthday month. And don't they say 30 is the new 20? So that would make 29 the new 19, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete