Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sneak Peek...

...at Sweetie Pea's photo shoot for his birthday invitations. Many of the blogs I read feature an adorable baby around my son's age, and their mamas are deep in first birthday party-planning mode. I am no different. So today Sweets and I ventured outside to capture the perfect photo to plaster on the invitation to his party. But, photographing a ten-and-a-half month old means you rarely get a perfect picture. Instead, you get a little of this: 


A bit of this:


And, inevitably, some of this:


Sigh. Last time I was at Barnes and Noble, I spotted a book in the parenting section titled "Good Enough is the New Perfect." A fine little lesson for all of us perfectionists! Don't you worry, I got a few "good enough" photos and we called it a day. The invitation is shaping up to be so cute I can't stand it. I'll be sure to share it when it's complete!

1 comment:

  1. dont worry i'm not deep in planning AND i didnt even do a photoshoot for our invites. LOL. yours will be so great!

    ReplyDelete