Monday, February 23, 2015

Meal Plan Monday


Here's what's on the menu this week!

Sunday: Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops, Parmesan roasted cauliflower, and cous cous
Monday: Pasta with trees and cheese, bread and tossed salad
Tuesday: Lentil apricot soup with baguette
Wednesday: Slow cooker salsa chicken with black beans, corn, and brown rice (I didn't end up making this last week, so it's reappearing on this week's menu)
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner
Friday: I'm outta here! Heading to fabulous, warm South Florida to shower my sister-in-law with baby love :) The boys will be having Jake's favorite meal - Annie's Natural Mac and Cheese, Earth's Best Organic Chicken Nuggets, applesauce, and carrots.
Saturday: I'll be away, but I've tucked some meals away in the freezer for the guys. Tonight they'll be having homemade cheese steak pockets and sweet potato fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment