Monday, August 5, 2013

18 Weeks



How far along? 
18 weeks

How big is baby? 
The size of a bell pepper

Total weight gain?
I haven't checked this week...I'll check next week and hopefully see some increase

Maternity clothes?
 Adding more and more to my wardrobe!

Sleep?
This question is starting to tick me off because it only serves to remind me that I am never caught up in the sleep department.

Best moment of the week?
Little man's 3rd birthday party! It was fun to celebrate him and gorge ourselves on a delicious meal with our families, Uncle J, Aunt W and Sweets' friend Baby A :)

Food cravings?
 I *think* the massive hunger phase may be fading. All food still tastes good, but I have noticed that I don't need to eat every 45 minutes lately, which is a nice change of pace.

Food aversions?
 None

Symptoms?
 Mostly round ligament pain and having to pee all the time. My nose is still bothering me too.

Movement?
 Oh yes - baby is most active in the evening, which concerns me a bit because Sweets was the same way in utero and he was the worst sleeper ever

Gender?
 Still in the dark and savoring the anticipation! 

What I’m looking forward to?
Our Adirondack vacation this week!

What I miss?
Not much this week...it's been pretty mellow

Weekly Wisdom?
If you're going to hit the dance floor at a wedding reception to "jump around" with the House of Pain, visit the ladies' room first ;)

Milestones?
Scheduled our anatomy scan for August 29th. Since we're not finding out the sex, I almost forgot it was time for that until my midwife reminded me at my last appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment