Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's a...

...healthy baby! You didn't really think I would cave, did you? Hubs and I got to see G2 on the big screen this morning at our anatomy scan. It was awesome of course, but my only complaint is that my office doesn't have the 4D ultrasound capability. So, our take home images aren't the greatest, but it was still a thrill to see the baby moving all over, that 4 chambered heart beating away, and hear that all measurements looked perfect!

Awww, hi sweet baby!

Look at that teeny little foot and those toesies! Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

Aaaand then you have scary skeletor baby. Not so warm and fuzzy.

After the ultrasound I saw my midwife for my regular monthly appointment and on my way out, ran into the practice OB in the hallway. She delivered Sweets and she is so wonderful, but today she joked that I looked like a pregnant Ethiopian...nice. This was hard to hear because I actually do not think I look like a starving person, I think I look perfectly healthy for my build, and not at all different than I looked while pregnant with Sweets. The constant chorus of "eat more, eat more, eat more" is finally getting on my nerves, because there has been no shortage of eating going on here. Seriously people, I LOVE FOOD. Cheesy Mexican? Yes please! Oreo milkshakes? You bet! Donuts and pastries and ice cream? Pass 'em over! Maybe it's time for an avocado, cheese and bacon salad for lunch every day? I don't know. I'm out of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment