Monday, August 19, 2013

20 Weeks



How far along? 
20 weeks - half baked, baby!

How big is baby? 
The size of a banana, something like 10 inches from crown to heel

Total weight gain?
Up 7 pounds total. Now we're talkin'!

Maternity clothes?
 For sure

Sleep?
Not so much, and I can't blame my outside kid or my inside kid...bringing too much work home with me lately. Tis the season!

Best moment of the week?
Showering an old friend and her sweet baby-to-be on Saturday :)

Food cravings?
 Any food will do!

Food aversions?
 None

Symptoms?
 Sciatica is back! I think it's all about where the uterus is positioned in any given week. Pretty achy in the round ligaments (still).

Movement?
 Baby is getting to be quite the acrobat!

Gender?
 I seem to be carrying pretty low. This has prompted some to speculate that I'm having a girl, and others that I'm having a boy ;)

What I’m looking forward to?
Anatomy scan, and doing some household rearranging to start planning the baby's room. Oh and eating some blueberry cobbler in about 5 minutes.

What I miss?
Sleeping on my stomach. I officially can't do it anymore. And I really, really miss it.

Weekly Wisdom?
"Oh my God, you're pregnant again?" doesn't make a mama-to-be feel great...choose your words wisely.

Milestones?
Halfway done! 20 more weeks (give or take) and we'll meet G2! 


No comments:

Post a Comment