Monday, August 12, 2013

19 Weeks



How far along? 
19 weeks

How big is baby? 
The size of a mango

Total weight gain?
Up 5.5 pounds total! Woot!

Maternity clothes?
 I definitely have a love/hate relationship with maternity pants. They are so comfy...but they slide down all day long!

Sleep?
I was hoping for good vacation sleep, but it was not to be :( 

Best moment of the week?
We had lots of great moments on vacation - full post to come later this week

Food cravings?
 Chocolate peanut butter ice cream tastes amazing...I want to eat the entire container

Food aversions?
 None

Symptoms?
 Oh those pesky ligaments!

Movement?
 Depending on the day and time, I can feel movement from the outside now - so awesome!

Gender?
 Well, if it's a boy his name might actually be G2, because we can't come up with anything else ;)

What I’m looking forward to?
Anatomy scan, and doing some household rearranging to start planning the baby's room

What I miss?
Sleeping on my stomach. I officially can't do it anymore.

Weekly Wisdom?
Pregnant mamas need as many stops on a roadtrip as their toddlers. Plan accordingly.

Milestones?
Feeling those bumps and jabs from the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment